House of Castlebird Rose
Silk Lounge Suit Black ''Le Perroquet''
Got an invitation to a lounge suit event? The lounge suit is a dress code that isn’t quite as formal as a black tie but a bit more formal than the cocktail dress code. It’s a Japanese Kimono-inspired pantsuit made from 100% natural silk satin; the top is fully lined with natural contrasting red silk satin.
- Fabric 100% Silk Satin
- The kimono top is fully lined in gorgeous red silk satin (93%silk 7%spandex), with a length of approx. 70cm
- The loose fit trousers have side pockets, with a length of approx. 106cm (adjustable to customers' needs)
- Features an authentic 18th century painting
- Designed in France, sewn in Castlebird Rose´s Atelier in Estonia
- Elegant loungewear suitable for formal and semi-formal events
- Model is 1.78m wearing size S/M
- Comes with a ''Le Perroquet'' black and red sleep mask, and a small lavender-scented bag in a stunning Castlebird Rose signature box, ideal for gifting or treating oneself.
The suit includes a belt to create a silhouette that best highlights your figure. The highlight of this elegant loungewear? It’s the design inspired by an 18th-century French painting.
The rich background story of the 18th-century parrot motif will be included with your product.
Read more about silk care here.
Click here to view our size chart.
See how fabric leftovers from this product are repurposed here.
We provide free shipping worldwide. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a
request to return is received by us within 14 days of receipt of item and are
returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.